torsdag 24. mai 2012

An update from the middle of Norway! I write long blogposts

The day before yesterday I had my History exam - 
and I passed that one too!!!

I have now passed two of the four exams I have to take in order for me to get a High School-diploma, which again allows me to take the course in Japan!!!
The question I got on the exam was about German newer history, something I had read some about, but not ALL. I thought I would get a much wider subject, so I basically read through both of the History books, studying a little bit about everything. But I managed to get a 4(equal to a C), and it means I passed and I'm super hyped about that!!!

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I also sent the application documents in paper to my school in Kyoto, and the next time they will contact me, is about accommodations! 
Having lived in a dorm-style room for a year in my last school, I almost can't wait to have my own apartment again, in Japan, for me to decorate as I wish~ 
I will make it so beautiful, I'll have flowers, matching kitchen appliances, cute bedding and I'll make cute bento every day 8'D 

Speaking of Japan, I talked to my man yesterday. I got to see him on webcam. It's been 2 months since we met. I was so happy just to see his face on webcam~

I mean, he is just so handsome and I can't even. I'm so in love. I just love him and I miss him like hell and now it's (only) 4 months until we can meet again!!

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

School's out, and the graduation day was super sad. A lot of tears were shed, but we will keep in touch through internet and meet up from time to time ^^
And we'll always have our fandoms. During this year, I've discovered the whole BBC's Sherlock fandom(thanks to Linda, Tanita and Mia), more Kpop, Cpop and Jpop groups(thanks to Siri and Kjersti), more Jrock(thanks to Tonje) and anime(thanks to everyone)

Me and Kjersti, Siri, Julie and Marie from my class did a cover dance of the song "Sherlock" by SHINee~ We practiced almost every day for weeks, for us it was a very nice thing to do together at the very end of the year.(also, Sherlock was released while we were on our class trip in Korea!!) 
Here's a video of our performance on the graduation day, filmed by Heidi, an awesome girl from my school~
I'm in the front, doing Minho's parts. We haven't made a complete copy of the dance, since quite honestly, there are some moves I am physically unable to do, due to my Arthrogryposis. But we were creative and some parts are individualized and I still think the result was awesome! This dance and this song will forever remind me of my gorgeous girls ^__^




I'm missing my people already, sitting here in my mother's house... I think I'm gonna watch some J-drama.



See you later~ (*^ー^)ノ

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar