fredag 11. mai 2012

Last day of school


Yesterday I had my first exam. An oral exam in Norwegian. I had prepared like hell, and I was so nervous, but the teachers asked me mostly things I knew and I PASSED!!!!!!!! THANK YOU WORLD

I got a 4, which is equal to a C in most other countries~~~ 
This means I've passed the most difficult of my four exams!!! Not passing is not an option, actually, because it's the only way I can get a high school diploma, which I NEED to be able to study in Japan in October. So I'm gonna do this!!!!!!!

I feel like I can do anything now!! Sohappyrightnow
image


As I was waiting for the bus to go back to my dorm after my exam, I spotted a tiny MOUSE by my feet! O__O It was trying to find shelter in my bag, since it was raining like hell. 

Also, when I sat down on the bench at the bus-stop, I noticed this right next to where I was sitting:
WOW THANK YOU STRANGER lol (this is funny because my name is Lena)

Before my exam started, my school went to a theme park here in Norway, called Hunderfossen, which is basically the land of trolls and fairytales :D It was awesome! 
Fairytale castle and a tractor. You know you're in Norway when... XD

We found THE MOST creepy robot-princess. She reminded me of the Japanese nurse robot...



In these past weeks Kjersti, Julie, Marie, Siri and me have practiced the dance of SHINee's new song "Sherlock"~ We're going to perform it on the graduation day(tomorrow!!)

There is no difference. lol

Now for some serious and sad news. Today is the last day at my Folk High school, and we've all been cleaning our rooms thoroughly. Two days ago, my lovely mother and little brother came here to pick up my stuff, so now my room is basically empty.. It's so weird to be leaving here!!! All the people I've met, and lived with for the past year in this dorm, the classtrip to Asia, all the crazy and awesome stuff we have done over this time. I'm going to miss it!!! 
I LOVE YOU GUYS, WE WILL ALWAYS BE KKJ FAMILY.

image

Well, now my room is clean and empty and tomorrow I will be home with my family again. It will be nice to spend time with my family, but I can't really imagine not being surrounded by all these wonderful people here at Toten Folkehøgskole!!! This year has been truly awesome and amazing and I will never forget it!!! 

Year book of my school


Oh, and I'm totally hooked on Instagram these days. Expect lots of instagramme'd photos on this blog from now on. 
Apple flowers outside of the school in May

Rainy view from the bus

Graduation cake. I GOT THE ROSE

またね(mata ne)
See ya later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar