fredag 25. mai 2012

I'm going to Desucon this year 8'D

The summer has really started in Norway! It's been super warm for a couple of days in a row now, it's great!!

Today, I ate healthy chocolate(it actually said that on the package so I guess it is) and worked out for 35 minutes. It's been a while since I worked out properly, so it was nice to dust off the Orbitrek and get started for the summer! With some Kpop, Cpop and Jpop in the background, I get a great workout from that machine! I don't have any strict weight loss goals anymore, now it's just for keeping things up and if I lose some kgs in the process, I'm not complaining. As long as I don't get below 65 kgs. That's kind of my limit. lol

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Next month will be exciting! I'm going to attend DesuCon - Norway's big annual Japan and sci-fi convention, at June 23rd & 24th!!! I didn't go least year, but I was there the year before that, when Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- performed - my favorite Jrock & Visual Kei band!!! I'm the leader for their Norwegian Street Team, and I was lucky enough to actually meet the guys after the concert at a bar! They're all really cool! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
Hizaki patted my head and gave me a real man-hug. <3 And Masashi is huge! 

At this year's DesuCon, another Visual kei group is going to perform, their name is Anli Pollicino, I've never heard of them before, but their music is actually pretty cool!!

I know a lot of people are going to cosplay at DesuCon. I want to cosplay too, but I have no idea who I should cosplay! I don't have the time to make a costume from scratch and I can't be Naruto again(mainly because the pants fitted me when I was 17, but not anymore... haha). With some dress modifications, I could be Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji, since I already have the dress. 

But I need to sew it in considerably, since I weighed a lot more when I ordered it than I do now. I could also do Japanese street-fashion, such as gothic lolita or gyaru. Well, I've got a month to decide XD 

I'm really looking forward to this event, since many of the people I know are going, and I'm going to stay at my former classmate Tonje's place! SHE IS SO AWESOME IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Also, starting from July 24th, I've got a two-week summer job at my former school!! I'll be an assistant teacher for a summer-school project together with three other of my former schoolmates, among them Kjersti <3 :D I'm really looking forward to it! Not only will I get some extra money this summer, I'll also get my first job-experience at the age of 21. lol. Gotta start sometime.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar